A Call For Betas - The Genie Bone


June 12, 2018



   Well, I'm breaking my own rule about not posting two days in a row to post something special. Because I told you it'd be soon.

   I just didn't tell you how soon ;D.






   You guys probably want to know what you're getting yourself into, huh? Well, let's see if I can put a short list together ...


   - it's very short (about 12k long - and it needs to be cut by 2k words, ha.)

   - it's fantasy, and set on/in/by the ocean (I had way too much fun with this setting, my word)

   - it's a submission for the SpringSong's Oath and Iron anthology

   - I'll send out the story on the 15th, and the deadline for finishing it is the 23rd

   - I probably won't be able to accept all the betas who fill out the form. I'm working with some super-tight deadlines right now, for multiple stories, so I'm trying not to overwhelm myself with too many betas. So sorry! But I'm always super appreciative to everyone who fills out the form - just the fact that you want to help makes me so happy, you have no idea <3 <3 <3.


   ... hmm, I think that's about all. If you have any other questions, leave them in the comments! Fill out the form below if you're interested in beta reading - it closes on the 15th!





   Thank you all SO MUCH for your interest in this story - and in my writing in general! I don't think I'd ever have the motivation to finish anything without you guys ;D. You're the absolute best <3.

~ Savannah Grace 


so ... did you sign up? ;)
are you working on any submissions right now?

10 comments :

  1. I want to read this so badly, but I don't have the time right now.
    I'm sure it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I wish you were able to, too! Your feedback is always so helpful <3. But thank you so much! I hope life calms down for ya soon :D

      Delete
  2. AAAAAHHHHHH YOU JUST REMINDED ME TO GO EDIT THIS THING #oops #sorry

    I SHALL GET ONTO IT NEVER FEAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAAAAAAAHHHHHH YOU'RE PERFECTLY FINE. Legit, you've helpful me so much with so many things I've written, I totally don't even mind :D. You're the best, Lisa! <3

      Delete
  3. EEEK, this is so exciting, Savvy!! <33 *flails for you* Are you submitting this to a contest of some sort?

    I've been terribly slack at commenting recently but I HAVE BEEN READING. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES I AM - It's the Oath And Iron anthology submission ... thing. Not sure if I would call it a contest, but there it is xD.

      SO HAVE I - I literally haven't been able to comment on your blog FOREVER because my computer decided that it hates almost all blogs with WordPress-style commenting. I don't know why xD. But your posts are all so epic! And you're going so far with your writing! And I AM EXCITED FOR YOU! :D

      Delete
    2. That is the coolest thing ever. <33

      Haha, well that's totally fine too. I understand. xD *smacks your computer anyway :P*

      Delete
  4. I don't have margin for official beta-reading right now, but OH MY WORD I LOVE THE GENIE BONE. <3 <3 <3 <3 So gritty, emotional, and gorgeous. I want this story to go places!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 <3 <3 <3 You're the best, Hanna! So glad you enjoyed this story so much (and your feedback was the best <3)

      Delete
  5. So exciting!!! I signed up a little late, so I don't know if it's still available! but Yayyyyyy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love when my readers leave a comment or three (so thank you if you do!)! But keep 'em clean, because I don't want to need to delete them. And check back - I always try to reply.