Hiatus Alert // I'm Going To Realm Makers!!


July 16, 2018


Time for a two-week hiatus, y'all

Because I am going to MY FIRST WRITER'S CONFERENCE. 

how perfect is it that this year's theme is dark fairytales, and that's what I'm writing (and will be pitching!)?

You guys have probably heard me SCREAMING WILDLY INTO THE ABYSS talking about this a ton, but I'm going to Realm Makers! 

Which, of course, means I'm flip-flopping between extreme excitement and extreme stress as I try to get EVERYTHING together ;D. (mostly it's wild levels of excitement - I MEAN, I GET TO MEET SOME OF YOU GUYS FACE TO FACE! - but then also...there is all the last-minute things I haven't done and pitching *bites nails*)

So. To reduce all the things I have to do, a hiatus is in order!

I'll be going on hiatus for two weeks, and then I'll be back with a recap of the conference. But until then - adios, my friends! I'll be back soon, keep being epic! <3

~ Savannah Grace


how many of you will I be seeing at RM??

13 comments :

  1. AAAAAAHHHH, THIS IS SO EXCITING AND I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! (I wish I could go so bad, hehe.) HAVE A BLAST, GIRL!!! And I already can't wait for that recap of the conference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU MY GOODNESS!!!!! I hope you have the best time (and you must send me all sorts of pictures ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with pitching, and have fun! Realm Makers sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHH! So exciting! Wish I could come, but maybe next year :)
    Have fun and can't wait to hear about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEPPPP SO EXCITING!!!!! I have SO MANY friends who are going to Realm Makers this year, and it sounds like it's going to be awesome!! Have the best hiatus!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I. AM. SO. EXCITED!!!!

    SEE YOU IN A FEW DAYS! *FLAILS*

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAVE A BEAUTIFUL TIME AND HUG ALL MY BLOGGER FRENS FOR ME (and say hi to my favorite famous authors for me too?) Jk no pressure to do that!! But have a good time. That's a must! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ASDFGHJKL!!!! This Realm Makers sounds like it's going to be so much fun!!! I know I'm extremely new to your blog, but EEP I CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE AT REALM MAKERS!!!! I hope you have the most fantastical time!! And good luck on pitching! *flings cookies at your face for luck*

      Delete
  8. I hope the conference was AMAZING!! 💛

    ReplyDelete
  9. This excites me as well. Looking forward to hear all about the event. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love when my readers leave a comment or three (so thank you if you do!)! But keep 'em clean, because I don't want to need to delete them. And check back - I always try to reply.