Farewell To Scattered Scribblings


April 13, 2018



   So this post is pretty late in coming. I was actually going to post this on April 1st, but then you guys would have assumed it was just an April Fools trick - and guess what? Its not.






   Scattered Scribblings is indeed, leaving. 

...

...

...

   *crickets*

   Alright okay I've had my fun scaring you for 1.3 seconds. xD

   It is totally true that Scattered Scribblings is leaving, but I'm not! In one week's time, this blog will have a facelift, a new domain name and blog title (thus the reason why Scattered Scribblings is leaving - even if the blog itself isn't) - all the works. I'm really excited about it!

   But why, Sav? is probably what y'all are asking right now. Why are you changing everything? We need answers!

   Fine, fine, I'll give you some.

   Scattered Scribblings is lots of fun, sure, but I want something a tad more professional that I could show to industry professionals without cringing too much. So, on April 19th, this blog will magically shape-shift into Inspiring Writes.

   And what does this mean for us, Sav? 

   Well, besides THIS SURVEY where you can tell me about aaaaallll the things you want for Inspiring Writes (I'd really appreciate if you'd take a minute or two to fill it out!), it only means two things:

   1. You will have to refollow once the domain name changes if y'all still want to keep up with me (which is pretty simple - when the domain name changes, just hit the 'unfollow' button on the side of my blog and then hit 'follow' again).

   2. This place is going to be messy for a week and you guys will have to put up with it xD. I promise its going to look lovely in the end!

   3. You can expect a whole lot of new, fun content when Inspiring Writes goes live. Fun author interviews, new blog series, guest posts, interviews with lovely creative souls, cliche bender posts - I have so much planned! Can't wait to show you guys <3.

   So there's my super-short post for today (OH WAIT ALSO I got published in Splickety's Havok magazine this morning, so check it out if you want to check it out. ANYways. Carry on) - and I won't be back until Inspiring Writes goes up on April 19th, so farewell for now, my friends! See you on the 19th <3.

~ Savannah Grace 

did I scare you? xD 
if you have any questions, leave a comment! I'll answer as soon as I can ;)

39 comments :

  1. Aww... WELL we're looking forward to it!!!!
    astoryspinner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! I hope the change over goes well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so, Mikayla! I'm crossing my fingers that it goes smoothly - but I'm not too worried ;). Thank you!

      Delete
  3. It's always sad to see bloggers leave, so yes, I was a bit scared.
    Change is exciting! I hope all goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, hopefully I didn't scare you TOO bad! I couldn't resist the chance to have a little fun with you guys ;). I hope you like the design when it finishes switching! <3 Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Acckkk!! You scared me for a second XD

    A redo of the blog sounds so exciting! I filled out the form, and I can't wait to see what you're going to do with it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - I couldn't help it!

      Thank ya muchly, Hanne, I'm excited for you guys to see the new look!

      Delete
  5. I was very scared because your blog has become one of my favorites. I don't comment enough, but I do read a lot of your posts. However, I'm so happy for you and I know it's going to look great. <3 Honestly, you blog does look great now, but I understand. I'm always changing the layout of my blog.

    Good luck! I'm sure it's going to be amazing! <3

    ~Ivie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much, Ivie! <3 And I don't comment on YOUR blog enough, but same! Your posts are always the best. I'm excited to show you guys Inspiring Writes!

      Delete
  6. Your title definitely grabbed my attention. I was like, "What????? No!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The potential for a small scare was just too good ;D.

      Delete
  7. Eeeep THIS IS SUCH A HUGE STEP AND I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU, SAVANNAH!!!! *hugs* And congratulations in getting published by Splickety! *squeals* <3333

    Have a lovely weekend!

    Liv // livkfisher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH, Liv! I'm super excited for the 19th - I have a few exciting posts coming up right away for Inspiring Writes, so you guys will have to look out for them ;). (aw, thanks! <3)

      Same to you, my friend! <3

      Delete
  8. HOLY COW, SAVVY, YOU SCARED ME!!!!!! Not cool, not cool at all. *pouts*

    BUT I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU! EEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DID? YAY GO ME - ER, I MEAN SORRY. Yes. Sorry is what I meant to say there xD.

      Thank you muchly, fren! <3

      Delete
  9. AHHH, YOU SCARED ME SO MUCH, I WAS LIKE, WAIT, WHAT?? NOOO!!!!!

    Whew! XD

    I am super excited to see the changes you make!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am having way too much fun with how much I scared people with this post ;D. I'm excited for you guys to see Inspiring Writes!

      Delete
  10. Wow, Savannah, you REALLY scared me. xD I'm excited to see all of the changes you have planned, and can't wait to see Inspiring Writes! =) And congrats on your Splickety submission! =D

    Micaiah @ Notebooks and Novels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee, I just couldn't pass up giving a post like this a title like "farewell Scattered Scribblings"! ;D Thank you muchly, Micaiah! I'm excited for you guys to see the new blog <3.

      Delete
  11. Not gonna lie, my heart skipped a beat xD I'm excited for youuu! This is such a cool step! I hope God blesses this blog in its next steps <3

    ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Abigail! Your comment made me smile :).

      Delete
  12. I freaked out at first, but your not leaving so all is well! Can't wait to see the new design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I couldn't pass up the chance to give you guys a smol scare xD. I'm glad you're excite, Skye! <3

      Delete
  13. WOW CAN'T WAIT. *quickly goes and screenshots Scattered Scribblings for memory purposes* *since it was one of my model blogs for forever* GOOD LUCK WITH DESIGN *is happy I am not you*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY YAY, I'm glad you're excited! (and awww, thank you so much, girl! <3 <3)

      Delete
  14. YES, YOU SCARED ME O.O But that's so exciting that you're changing things up! I know I need to do the same thing soon (mainly with my sassy blog URL) and I admire your courage in going for it! I can't wait to see the finished product! (though I will miss your fantastic header!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOPEFULLY NOT TO BADLY ;D. Hey, can't go wrong with a sassy URL - and thank you! (YES, I WILL MISS MY OLD HEADER, TOO - Alea Harper does such incredible graphic designs <3)

      Delete
  15. EEEEEEEEEP!!!!! I AM EXCITED! And I so admire your ambition! Seriously, girl, you inspire me!

    Can't wait to see where all you take your blog. It's going to be AMAZING!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH, THANK YOU SO MUCH, CHRISTINE!! Honestly it was you (and Cait @Paperfury) that inspired me to keep this smol blog and just give it a total revamp instead of completely getting rid of the blog and starting over. Because you're one of my ultimate favorite bloggers, and if you can stick with one blog for seven years, so can I ;D.

      YOU'RE THE BEST, MY LAURI <3

      Delete
  16. WELL YOU JUST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK SAVANNAH. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? XD XD

    How exciting, though! I'm looking forward to seeing the new layout and domain name and snazzy content. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YUP YUP I CAN LIVE OFF THAT FOR A YEAR xD.

      Thank ya muchly, my fren! <3

      Delete
  17. YEAH, you scared me! X( ;D

    But really, I understand. You’re good. I recently had to switch to a new blog too. Cannot wait to see Inspiring Writes! :D (Also, congratulations on getting published by Splickety!)

    One question: when you say that Scattered Scribblings will shape-shift into a new blog, do you mean that all the old posts be there already, or will it be a completely new blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops, never mind. I found out.

      Delete
    2. Haha, hopefully not too badly! xD And thank you so much, I'm pretty excited - but about the new blog and the publication ;).

      The old posts will all still be here! I couldn't give up all the fun things we've done here :D.

      Delete
  18. Oh, girl, there was a freakout moment. xD I wish you the best on the new look! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *giggles* I couldn't help it! And thank you muchly, my friend <3.

      Delete
  19. Oh my goodness, in Splickety? THAT IS SO COOL! :O New look and site--eeee! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, yup! I'm super excited about all the things :D.

      Delete

I love when my readers leave a comment or three (so thank you if you do!)! But keep 'em clean, because I don't want to need to delete them. And check back - I always try to reply.