Blogoversary Bash Wrapup + Winners Announcement


September 28, 2017


   GRACIOUS, can you believe that it's over?

blogoversary bash wrapup + winner announcements [header image]

   This blogoversary bash has been AH-MAZING. I loved reading through and replying to all of your epic comments, and reading your thoughts on the guest posts that went up. You all are the best! <3

   Now, just in case you were wondering, I am going to slow the posting schedule back down in October. I have another post going up on September 30th (monthly highlights), but after that I'll be going back to post every three or four days. It's a much less hectic posting schedule xD.

   Anyways. It's time to announce WINNERS! (I'll be surprised if you didn't already skip all the way down the post just to see this part)

   The winner of The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland is ...

the girl who circumnavigated fairyland book picture



Hann Remraf!

   Congratulations, Hann! I'm thrilled that you won the book - it's such a fun read, and I hope you enjoy it! I'll be emailing you shortly about how to get it to you ;).  

   The winner of the writing contest + a hardcover copy of Inkheart is ...
 
Inkheart book picture




  Vera!

   Well done, Vera! Your entry was stunning, I thoroughly enjoyed it and felt like I was there. I'll be emailing you shortly so that we can discuss the details about that ;).

   CONGRATS to both of you girls, I'm excited to get your prizes to you!

   Thank you all SO MUCH for joining in this blogoversary bash - it wouldn't have been half as fun without you <3 <3. I'm looking forward to next September!

~ Savannah Grace 

thank you all for joining in this blogoversary bash with me, you're all the best <3

33 comments :

  1. I'm so sad this is over! You know how to throw a party, Savannah. This was all a BLAST!!! I loved all the posts and guest posts and just EVERYTHING. It was so much fun! I'm just so happy you created Scattered Scribblings and I've gotten to know you! <3333

    Also, congrats to the winners! :D *throws confetti*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much, Christine! <3 GRACIOUS, I'm incredibly glad that you enjoyed this :D. Thanks for coming along for the ride, Lauri! <3

      Delete
  2. Congrats!!! Happy Blogoversary. And congrats on reaching 100 followers. Can't wait to see what the future has for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH this was so much fun! I didn't get to comment very often OR enter the writing contest (I'm all the sadness about that--I started a couple entries and just never had the time to finish them *sighs*), BUT it was still a blast! Like Christine said, you really know how to throw a party. :D

    Happy blogoversary once again, Savvy! YOUR BLOG IS AMAZING AND I MUST KNOW YOUR SECRETS. ;)

    (Also, I feel very special because I know one of the winners. *grins*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm SO glad that you enjoyed this, Mary! And aw, it's too bad you couldn't enter the contest - I always love your writing ;).

      NO, YOUR BLOG IS AMAZING AND I LOVE IT. JUST SAYING <3 <3. (but thank you so much, friend!)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations to both you and the winners, Savannah! And 100 followers- whoa!!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm excited to get the book to you :D.

      Delete
  6. Wanted to say happy blogversary and happy 100 followers! Whoo!
    -Michaila
    seventytimeseven.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to your one year anniversary, Savannah! Your blog is amazing, and this past month has been spectacular! Thank you so much for such a wonderful month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GRACIOUS, thank you so much, Vera, I'm glad that you think so! I'm so happy that y'all had fun this month <3.

      Delete
  8. Yeeet. This was so much fun, Savvy. Thanks for doing this!!!
    (And WOOT, CONGRATS, HANN.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winners! Awesome job hosting it Savannah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm just over here in awe that you managed to organize all this without going insane. (unless you /did/ go insane but you just managed to not let that show over the internet) I AM READY TO UP MY BLOGIVERSARY GAME NOW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well THANK YOU, Jonathan (and also YES I DID GO INSANE. You have NO idea how hard it is to get a post up every other day - pro tip: don't try that xD)! And OKAY, I'll be waiting for February then xD.

      Delete
  11. AWW I'M SAD TO SEE THE BLOGOVERSARY BASH COME TO AN END. *sniff* You put SO much work into this, Savannah, and it really paid off. Here's to another year! <3

    (and congrats to the winners!)

    katie grace
    a writer's faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU, KATIE! Even though it was a ton of work, this was also a ton of fun xD. So glad you enjoyed the posts! <3

      Delete
  12. Happy blogoversary! It's been fun celebrating with you! I enjoyed the guest posts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww wow that really flew by! But it was so cool and fun! :D You totally rocked this month.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't it? I wanted to grab September and shake it while screaming 'too fast, too fast!' xD. THANK YOU, GIRL <3.

      Delete
  14. YAY for Hann and Vera!! Way to go! And thank you Savannah, for putting this all together. It was so fun! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you, Madeline! I had a blast putting this on for you guys!

      Delete
  15. Congrats Hann and Vera! *high fives* I'm sure everyone who participated did amazing.
    I was writing a story and going to enter it, but it turned out that there was no way that it could be a nice story with no plot holes and still be 2,000 words. lol
    Thanks for all the great September posts and Happy blogversary! *throws confetti*
    God Bless. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that's too bad - it would have been fun to read your story! But there's always next time xD. I'm glad you enjoyed the blogoversary bash, LHE!

      Delete
    2. Aww, thanks. :) Yes, hopefully next time I'll be able to.

      Delete

I love when my readers leave a comment or three (so thank you if you do!)! But keep 'em clean, because I don't want to need to delete them. And check back - I always try to reply.