Beautiful People - Ryan (September 2016)


September 16, 2016


   OKAY so this character is very spoiler-filled because he's from the sequel to Killing Snow, my current novella. We'll see how this goes.


   He looks JUST a tad like this - when he's pretending to be tragically sad, which probably means he's trying to make someone else laugh with his antics. He's a typically happy character.

   Also, he's also a fairly new-ish character and his story is still in zero-draft form.This should be fun *nods*.


1. How did you come up with this character? 
   He just popped up, all ready for me to write him - I honestly think he had been waiting. But he's polite and waited his turn. It was nice of him.  

2. Have they ever been starving? Why? And what did they eat to
break the fast? 
   He's been starving alright. He was orphaned at age ... I think it was around age seven? Then when he was ten-ish (eleven-ish?) someone took him in. But he had to scavenge for food and stuff for those three years. Not sure what he would have eaten - probably whatever he could find. No room to be picky. 

3. Do they have a talent or skill that they're proud of? 
   Hmm ... none that I can think of, at the moment.  He's okay at sneaking around (in a pinch) since he lived as an orphan for three years.

4. List three things that would make them lose their temper. 
   1. Someone hurting/insulting someone he loves
   2. Being betrayed
   3. Someone being treated really unjustly   

5. What is their favorite type of weather? What's their least favorite?
   Huh ... he's not super picky about the weather, really.  

6. What is their Hogwarts house or MBTI personality? 
   Gee, this one is hard! For Ryan's Hogwarts house ... I would say Gryffindor? And I think his MBTI might be ESFP, but I don't quite know XD. 

7. Are they more likely to worry about present problems, or freak out about the unknown future? 
   Most likely it would be the present problems (his life - well, let's just say it isn't easy at the moment).

8. What is their favorite thing to drink? 
   Uh ... water? I could see him drinking soda though, if it was an option that he had a lot. 

9. What is their favorite color? Least favorite? 
   Favorite - sky blue. Least - dried-blood red. 

10. What is a book that changed their life? 
   I don't know - Ryan isn't a very big reader.

    So there we have Ryan I'm-not-telling-you-his-last-name-because-spoilers. Hope you enjoyed :D. 

~ Savannah Grace 


   So there we have Ryan. His life's tough, but he's figuring out how to get through it. What do you think?

32 comments :

  1. A sequel?! *squeals in excitment*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES Killing Snow is getting a sequel! No idea when it'll be done, but hopefully I'll get it finished at some point :).

      Delete
  2. He sounds cool! I loved reading about him!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I like Ryan! And you're writing a sequel to Killing Snow? Sounds awesome! :D (also, I'm reaaaally sorry that I'm taking so long in beta-reading. I think I'm probably the only one who hasn't sent it back, but I /will/ get it done before the deadline, I promise. xP)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emily! (THAT'S OKAY! As long as you get it done by the deadline, I'm perfectly okay :))

      Delete
  4. Oooh, awesomeness!! I love spoilers!! He sounds like a neat character! I think I'd like him!
    So. . . since your not telling us his last name, it must be Grace, Gale, Heathcliff, Kane, or Snow*? That's still a lot of options. . . If I guess, will you tell me if I'm right?? Please??
    *I won't be offended if you edit all those out of my comment. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would, too!
      Well, I won't edit them out (... as you can plainly see ...), but I'm also not telling! Too many spoilers XD. You'll just have to keep guessing *nods*.

      Delete
    2. Really? Are you SURE? What if I barter with "Catania's Forest" spoilers??

      Delete
    3. Ooh ... I don't know ... *as internal battle* ... I'll see you on the 20th, then we'll see what happens XD.

      Delete
    4. Cool. I'd rather not spill most things online, but I'd tell you girls and Ellen. For a price. *evil grin* ;)
      I know which side of your internal battle I'm rooting for!

      Delete
    5. *cringes at the 'for a price' part* *strengthens resolve in preparation for the 20th*

      Delete
  5. Ryan sounds very interesting! He's very fun to read about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'll like Ryan! (and bonus points for him...he's kind of cute *wink*)
    Hey, any chance you'll be posting an snippets from this aforementioned sequel...? *whispers* Or if not, you could just show them to me. Ya know, sister points and all. XD
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will like him! I mean - well, I hope you will *shrugs*. (hey, I have good characters XD)
      Eh ... maybe? I don't know? Maybe when it's more fully-formed *nods*. (nope, sister points don't work in this case. You got to know Ryan's last name - that's more than enough XD)

      Delete
  7. 'Being betrayed'...Savvy, I do not like the sound of that. *shakes finger* Dried blood red? What are you planning, girl?!

    Egh, I wanna know his last name now. :D

    Really cool post though! Can't wait until you're finished the novella so I can read it. Eeep!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not telling, not telling, not telling, not telling anything *cackles*.

      Thanks! I can't wait to get it finished :D.

      Delete
  8. OH MY WORD. Oh.my.goodness. *passes out* *revives*
    HE'S SO HANDSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *passes out* *revives*
    Ok, I agree with Ariel, he's kind of cute....;-) *winks* *laugh spasm* #thisissoembarrassing
    CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS, WILL HE MARRY RAVEN?!?!?!?!?!??!?! OR ELYSE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!??!! OR THE RILEY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should have known you'd have that reaction :D.
      NOT TELLING. You'll have to wait and see - I'm not letting you coax it out of me this time!

      Delete
    2. ARGH!! I want to spill all the spoilers SO STINKIN' BAD. Jane and Ellen, I WANT TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING. But Miss Authoress won't let me... *pouts* =)
      -Ariel

      Delete
    3. WHAT!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?! YOU KNOW?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!? ARIEL FAITH PERRAN, TELLL ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  9. SAVANNAH I JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG AND IT IS LOVELY. <3333 Also this character yaaaaas. GIVE ME SOME RYAN IN MY LIFE. I WANT TO READ THIS BOOK ASAP AND THE SEQUEL PLEEEEASE. :''') also girl I wanted to thank you so so much for reading my short story!! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME. *gives you all the hugs and waffles*

    lotsalove,
    abbiee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU, ABBIE! <3 Hopefully you'll be able to read Killing Snow someday - once it gets through the beta stage and I actually edit it XD.
      YOU'RE WELCOME! I LOVED IT SO MUCH. Seriously, you should write more, because As Cold As was EPICNESS. *hugs* *eats the waffles*

      Delete
  10. I loved reading about Ryan! He sounds like a wonderful guy. :)

    (Also, your blog header is so pretty!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jameson! He's a fun character to write *nods*.

      (I'm glad you like it! It took me FOR-EVER to decide to use that one :D)

      Delete
  11. *flails ssssssooooo much* YOU HAVE A SEQUEL SAVANNAH AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *whispers* Do you need a beta reader? =)
    Ryan is neat! What's his last name? =) I lllloooooovvvveeeee spoilers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES I DO! And I will need beta readers - but not for a good long time yet. Maybe sometime in the later half of 2017.
      NOT telling :D.

      Delete
    2. *pouty face* Aw, not even an itty bitty one? =)

      Delete
  12. Um, excuse me, but this guy sounds AMAZING!!! I need to know more about him. o.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christine! I'm super glad I chose him for this month's BP, it was a lot of fun *nods*. And you guys seem to like him XD.

      Delete

I love when my readers leave a comment or three (so thank you if you do!)! But keep 'em clean, because I don't want to need to delete them. And check back - I always try to reply.