The Pray For People And Country Tag


September 24, 2016


   Okay, I just have to say that whoever came up with this tag is a genius. A tag to pray for people + a country? Epicness *nods*.  Thanks a ton for tagging me, Hosanna!
 

The Rules: 

   - Thank the blogger who tagged you 
   - Copy and paste the rules 
   - Pledge to pray for one person and one country (or city) every day for two weeks
   - Tag two bloggers 
   - Have fun! 

   #1 - One person - okay, those who know me know that I can be a bit of a rebel when it comes to rules. I'm not picking one person, I'm picking a whole family. I pick the Rothfuss family, who is currently getting ready to adopt an adorable little boy from China. (love you guys!)  

   #2 - One country - I choose South Korea. I'm a quarter Korean, so it just seemed natural for me to pick that country to pray for :D. I'd love to go there someday! 

   I tag ...

   - Hanna Rothfuss @ Taking My Time 
   - Christine Smith @ Musings Of An Elf
   - you 

   Steal the tag, my lovely minions. 'Tis a good idea *nods*. 
       
~ Savannah Grace 

16 comments :

  1. This IS a genius tag. What a sweet idea!!! And I love what you're praying for. That's too cool you're part Korean!

    Thanks for passing this on! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! Thank you! Being a quarter Korean is cool :D.

      You're welcome! No pressure on you to do it or anything, but it'd be neat if you find the time :).

      Delete
  2. This is such a cool idea for a tag! I've seen a lot of blog tags that are silly or fun, but this one is powerful. It's a great reminder to me to pray for a certain country that used to be on my heart. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it right when I saw it - yes, it's definitely powerful *nods*. You're welcome! :)

      Delete
  3. ooh, you're a 1/4 Korean? That's cool. And I love the idea of this tag -- it's neat knowing the power of prayer that works even all the way across the world. :D

    // katie grace
    a writer's faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! My grandma is fully Korean :).
      Isn't it so cool? Prayer is an amazing thing!

      Delete
  4. This is such a neat tag! I might steal it... XD That's so cool that you're a quarter Korean! I'm a quarter Filipino and half Mexican. =)

    Mind if I join you in praying?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOH yes! Do steal it! And you're partially Filipino and Mexican? That's so neat!

      Of course you can join me! The more the merrier :D. *highfive*

      Delete
  5. Aw, Savannah, you're so sweet! Thank you! We really appreciate your prayers.
    And thanks for tagging me! This is a great tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I can't wait until you guys bring Yang Yang home. *hugs*

      You're welcome! I hope you have time to do it - it's such a cool tag, and I knew I had to tag you :D.

      Delete
  6. Yes, I have to agree with everyone: this is an excellent idea for a tag!

    Also, I just came upon your blog, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts! Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jessica! I'm glad you think this newbie blogger is doing well :D. It's been super fun!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks, sister! Glad you decided to do it with me :D.

      Delete

I love when my readers leave a comment or three (so thank you if you do!)! But keep 'em clean, because I don't want to need to delete them. And check back - I always try to reply.