How To Liven Up Your Mentor Character - My Guest Post On GTW


January 20, 2017


   We've already discussed livening up your leader character - and now it's time to move onto mentors!


    Mentor characters. Almost every book has them, and a lot of the time they become a beloved character of the series. Some examples are Gandalf the Grey in Lord Of The Rings, Obi-Wan Kenobi in Star Wars, Brom in The Inheritance Cycle and Albus Dumbledore in Harry Potter. But what is it that makes these characters so well loved?
    They’re unique. They’re memorable.
    And that is what you want your mentor character to be ... 

   Hop on over to the Go Teen Writers blog to read the rest! 

~ Savannah Grace

16 comments :

  1. WHOA GO YOU. Great job getting a post published on Go Teen Writers- this basically makes you famous now in my eyes jsyk. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS, JONATHAN. I MAY have just blinked at my computer screen for a full minute when I found out I'd been picked to post on there xD.

      Delete
  2. GOODNESS SAVVY. SO COOL. It must be so super exciting to have gotten published on GTW!!! You're famousssss. xD *throws confetti*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU, PRILL! *twirls in the confetti* It was so fun xD.

      Delete
  3. Love it!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesomeness!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS SO COOL! *heads over to read it*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. That is so awesome they asked you to guest post!! :D
      I actually got an email from GTW (since I follow them) and I was like, wait, is that...? It's Savannah!! XD
      I think you did a totally fabulous job. They're all really great tips. <3

      Delete
    2. EEP I'm so glad that you enjoyed it, Madeline! I had such fun writing the post :D.

      Delete
  6. I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I SAW YOU DID A POST ON GTW!!! AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

    And your POST. It was so great and helpful! I commented over there, but I just had to flail here because MY SAVANNAH WAS ON GTW. :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEP CHRISTINE! *flails* <3 Thank you so much! I had a blast writing the post - and I'm SO GLAD all of you liked it! :D

      Delete
  7. YOU GO A POST ON GO TEEN WRITERS THIS IS AMAZING SAVANNAH!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

    *goes to read*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I came to this blog and it helped me to add few new points to my knowledge. Actually, I am trying to learn new thing wherever I find. Impressive written blog and valuable information shared here. พี่เลี้ยงเด็ก

    ReplyDelete

I love when my readers leave a comment or three (so thank you if you do!)! But keep 'em clean, because I don't want to need to delete them. And check back - I always try to reply.